Our Salah (Prayer) Original Collection is inspired by the NBA and the power of prayer in our lives. "The one who bows before God can stand up to anything."
MEANING BEHIND THE DESIGN
Salah (Prayer) A gift from God so we can talk direct From harm to our soul, a shield to protect Time out so we can reconnect Revive our spirit and stop the neglect
A source of peace in spite of life’s pains Let your mind fly to higher plane God on your side, you’re the hurricane Break free from society’s chains
By Raihanaty A Jalil (Poet & Founder)
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Get ready for that 10K run or take it slow in your backyard—these Salah Embroidered Joggers are sure to make you feel comfortable either way, while drawing attention with its unique Muslim fashion statement. Also a great Islamic gift!
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• Tapered fit • Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• 1×1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast color drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
|WAIST WIDTH||INSEAM LENGTH|
|M (inches)||26||31 ½|
|XL (inches)||34||32 ½|